ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhall vx220 £8500

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry about the wrong section thing-not sure where i put it.
Is it wrong on pistonheads too?

I was told 2 new clamshells and told all about the repair but that was like 6 months. Its very easy to for these to be cat d's and cat c due to the cost of the clamshells and the time it takes to get new ones.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
mine was slightly more iirc but was only 15k miles

that was over a year ago though :)

cracking cars and id love another one

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dont expect to get full asking price but might aswell give it a try while the suns shinning
They hold their value pretty well

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Dont expect to get full asking price but might aswell give it a try while the suns shinning
They hold their value pretty well
i agree i made money on mine

sorry to go off topic though and if it is the same car as i think it is it is indeed a nice car

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
im sure its his other one he was a member on her infact he may still be

DSCF0010.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd appreciate them. He traded it in for a family car i was told. A hyundai coupe i think the bloke said.
Cant remember the garage name i bought it from but it was a garage with about 20 cars but it was part of a strange place where there was about 1000 cars with loads of small independant dealers.
If you could mail me the pictures it may help me sell the car and i'd be interested to see it.
Loved it today though in the sun, may not sell it

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Spoke with him. Its his friends car but he knew loads about the car. Filled in a few blanks for me.
Its amazing what you can find out on the net. Cheers everyone