ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

versus forum

Lotus Elise
lol, this discussion forum is turning into the old versus forum! theres at least 3 to 4 threads a day with a versus. lol. i vote bring it back :)

Ziel Nurburgring
Why? Everyone knows the 172/182 are quicker, better built and out handle even the most exotic super cars. no need for an entire forum.

blink172 said:
Why? Everyone knows the 172/182 are quicker, better built and out handle even the most exotic super cars. no need for an entire forum.

...but I've just been reading on scoobynet.co.uk that Imprezas are faster than light and the guys on seatcupra.net know that a REVO'd LCR is so fast it doesn't even need a flux capicitor to manipulate the space/time continueum...

But we all know that God part-ex'd his Williams for a Trophy!

Lotus Elise
pmsl @ the god comment. i agree, some people on here do think a cup is untouchable on s aset of twisties etc.

SLK 350
But really who cares, people make such an issue these days about what people think of their own cars. If people are happy with their cars, if people enjoy driving their cars, and if people post how they chewed up a scooby on a B road then let them post it without being shot down!

Sick of people whinging about "im sure their clio would kill it on thw twisties" the fact is the Clio RS is a good car, it does handle well enough to match or beat most other cars you come up against daily, and most of all its fun.

I say everyone should quit the bitching, quit the moaning and stop taking this bloody forum and life so god damned seriously, sometimes its painful to read.

ozzyo99 said:
I say everyone should quit the b*tching, quit the moaning and stop taking this bloody forum and life so god damned seriously, sometimes its painful to read.

its funny though.. everyone takes this place so seriously that you can EASILY bait people into losing their temper..

quite funny really

its the internet.. get over it :D

Clio 172 mk2
chiefsilverback said:
...but I've just been reading on scoobynet.co.uk that Imprezas are faster than light and the guys on seatcupra.net know that a REVO'd LCR is so fast it doesn't even need a flux capicitor to manipulate the space/time continueum...

But we all know that God part-ex'd his Williams for a Trophy!

lol

Agree though..same old s**t on every car forum!

Its comical!

People wont accept something like the 106 GTi/Saxo VTS can keep up, but will happily claim to beat something that would easily hand the clio its arse with a bit of effort!