ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Veyron vid from EVO

Clio 172 mk2
Good vid

I think the in car footage gives a real indication as to the speed of that car:)

Nice. What a beast!

Evo videos never work on my home PC, thats the first one I've ever viewed. Looks like I'll have a new distraction at work...........

Honda Civic Type R
in the veryon group test vid you can see it race against an enzo. they both go at the same time and the veyron gets ahead but if you look in the wing mirror of the veyron you can see the enzo just hanging on. brilliant

Honda Civic Type R
in the veryon group test vid you can see it race against an enzo. they both go at the same time and the veyron gets ahead but if you look in the wing mirror of the veyron you can see the enzo just hanging on. brilliant

that was a carrera gt

i think that's an enzo mate. i'm talking about right at the end. 1 minute 35 to be exact. the driver in the veyron does a 3-2-1 and they both floor it and you can see the red ferrari in the mirror. the porsche was like a grey colour.

that vid of the ferrari vs ferrari is awesome. what a car, what a road and what a job. it seems that car is so responsive with so much power on tap that just the slightest touch of the throttle will shoot the back end out and slide round the hairpin. but the steering looks so sharp that just a dab of opposite lock brings it back in check. you'd have to be seriously concentrating when driving that beast. thats the way a ferrari should be. pure adrenaline rush. now when's my turn;)