ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibrating Sunroof

I swear my sun roof is gettin worse , its making loads of vibration noises even when just going down the road can hear all the glass moving ven though its closed, got any ideas ????

Mines the same, its just the way its built, in the cheapest way possible, wish i had an in lieu option when i got climate control :cry: i just turn up the stereo.

-Rob

I took my first dynamique back and had some rubber gromit fitted to stop it rattling cant be bothered with this one like rob said just pump up the volume!

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

My 172s headlining vibrates... its well annoying..! Also when I first set off (either forward or reverse) theres a "farting" noise from under the dash...!

I can only assume its the fan generating some kind of noise or something!

Mine glass squeaks and makes quite painful noises like its going to break, i put on the my clio has the build quality of an Audi earmuffs on.

-Rob

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

The missus took hers back for that...I think they replaced the whole sunroof under warranty. The first time she mentioned it the said they were aware of the problem but hadnt got a fix for it so they did it when it went for it first service 18 months later