ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video about a man and his Clio 172

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Very distinct filming style I think you have real talent. Would like to see your interpretation of a track day.

Clio 172
For those of you who liked my Clio video, tune in for the new Horrors of Rust trailer. Unfortunately (or fortunately) no Renault in this movie, did not have the time to film on a track yet.

Clio 172
Hope your Clios are doing better than this SAAB 9-5 aero:
"As the winter snow melts away, it reveals the damage that the rage of the salt has presented. The scars are gruesome and a man has his moments of weakness. Yet the mighty Audi 80 1.8s survived unscathed. Again. As it has been doing so for almost three decades."

Clio 172
Awesome video. I was so hoping you were going to find a nice country road at the end!
Thanks. It would have fit the mood. That Audi has less very low mileage and I was surprised how well it drives. Brought some nostalgia to one of my first cars: Audi URS4 2.2T.