ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video Google. The Best Video's of All Time

CupCake said:

That is an awesome video! The Coupe is not exactly slow, but compared with the bike, it just seems like it's driving in treacle! Some impressive, if extremely irresponsible, driving there. I'm guessing it's filmed in some Russian backwater somewhere.

Hmmm, i want a coupe now! :)

And here's one of my faves on google video. There's no nudity in it, but there are some hot ladies your boss might find a bit too shocking!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1383245818323443424&q=Reef

Last edited:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
that is awesome Toypop!! like how the wheel doesnt touch down till 140mph lol, never realised R1 were so low revving...

browno

ClioSport Club Member
There was a superb vid linked on Pistonheads a few weeks back of a MAN tractor unit drifting - was a cool piece of driving (and not the sort of vehicle you expect to get such ludicrous powerslides!). Unfortunately seems to have vanished...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
"Grab your dick and double click for p**n p**n p**n" hahaha i heard that song agessssssssssss ago :D

Nippy white cup
That bike one is a sort of fake....It`s a hayabusa to start with but if I remember rightly the gearing or something was changed and the speedo was way out...just look how slow things go past when he is doing 220mph

Chris

Chris n nic said:
That bike one is a sort of fake....It`s a hayabusa to start with but if I remember rightly the gearing or something was changed and the speedo was way out...just look how slow things go past when he is doing 220mph

Chris
Yeah that's right, it's the hayabusa. Also think it had a turbo fitted