ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video of my old Nurburg vxr ...

R27 427/500 ALBI
th_V020509_1058.gif

Miss it the sound was awsome :approve: was hitting around 298bhp that day !

thought it was long!!! that explains it. why were they running it in 6th out of interest?

yeh they sound awesome. mate just had the standard vxr and that sounded nice enough.

R27 427/500 ALBI
Did a few runs 5th and 6th , that video is in 6th though , the gears in the vxr in 5th and 6th are very long ,

I miss that car dearly :(

R27 427/500 ALBI
nice cars but heavy on petrol ..27mpg ish - 30 on motorway ...little as 16 around town ...ohh and if you give it stick that drop'd down too 8mpg .

TTRS & V50
Yeah a mate of mine has got the Arden blue VXR. Don't think i'd have any VXR but the 'Burg. All turbo's are pretty pants on fuel tbh. The amount of times we go on runs and at the end i always think i'm glad i have still got the CS.

Saying that i still look at the 'Burgs a lot.

R27 427/500 ALBI
To be fair there a good car and i nearly baught one the other week , Ive had 2 blue ones a burg and a red one lol .

Thats why the trophys getting super charged will be silly power :)

TTRS & V50
But i don't think they are twice the price better. Roundabouts are sooo much more fun in mine than my friends and also looking at the petrol gauge is much more relieving. At the end of the day it depends what yours after. 4 ? Bloody hell, take it the 'Burg was the best ?

One from near my way;

burg5.jpg

R27 427/500 ALBI
trophy handles miles better but in the damp the credit goes to the vxr , i had lowering springs and and rarb on the back.

Burg was the best

few pics and vids,

First one was filmed from a corsa 1.2 with me flying past at around 150.

th_26052009006-1.gif

Second one is a fly by 165mph .

th_01062009013.gif

Few pics now ..
Picture107.gif

Picture108.gif

Picture110.gif

DSC00095-1.gif

DSC00096-1.gif

Mk2 172
Lovely cars. My mate just sold his and got an audi. Sounded awesome and went well but the engine light kept coming on all the time even tho it was a standard car and vauxhall had it in 11 times and eventually said sorry but we cant fix it!!!
WTF is that all about?? still a nice car tho :)

random question, but your not in bristol are you?? there's a burg edition parks by my place and it too has the standard vxr wheels on. thought it was pretty unusual but yours has too....

R27 427/500 ALBI
No its not me its some where far down south now ...the reg would read L3BTF ..

Dvla lost my paper work and ive lost the reg ... :(

late 2003 172cup
Good cars. I nearly got one. I had a 2003 astra gsi turbo and loved the look of it over the astra h. Sold my astra 2 month ago. Still go to astra meets in my cup and they love it. Lol. I must say I am enjoying the fuel economy more in my cup. :) but I do miss my low down pull from the turbo. Mine was running 260 horse with 310 torque. The cup is fast but over 80 the astra kept pulling hard and smooth. I have gained a nice car and my hgv licence from my sale so I am still happy. Cars are cars and I love most of them. They are always around to own again sometime :)

Seat leon cupra
Sorry to go abit off topic,brucey106 I reconsise you from the AOC forum you had the silver GSi if i remember correctly? I too had a GSi but I sold up a few months back aswell-Am now on the lookout for a Clio 182 cup :) Going to view one on sunday!

late 2003 172cup
Yeah thats me. What was your user name on there? I was going to go for a trophy but knew it would loose its value quickly. So I opted for a cheaper cup. Good car but should of had this first. 30 years old in a clio aint right. Lol.

late 2003 172cup
Why did you get rid of it?

If refering to me. I did want a sensible car. But one I wanted was like rocking horse poo. So I opted for for the cup and my hgv licence to get me away from factory life! :)

If not to me then ignore my post :) lol.

very nice mate, I had a Arden vxr with full Remus made a beautiful sound, loved it and miss it, was on vxronline and aoc