ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video/pic type thing of my car lol

2005 Impreza WRX STI

seemed a lot better at first mate, but dunno now really?lol ill tell u when i get new rear discs/pads and bleed the brakes! oh, and get the abs fixed!:oops:

A well built VW

Where can i get Mindows movie maker ;) Is it standard with XP as I fancy a go at that myself ....

Said it before and ill say it again - Nicest ph1 172 EVER!!!

Those discs look awesome !!! What next or you finished ? cant think you need anything else tho MORE POWER maybe

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Stunning car...My favourite on the site, Shame u dont take it up the Bum! PMSL!

How low is it? on Fks H&Rs?

2005 Impreza WRX STI

lol^.

its on gaz coilovers m8, oh and alistair........id take it up the bum for the right money ;)

as for is it finished???? lol im afraid not! got some rear silvervisions to put bk in as one blew b4 so i removed them..... getting a chip when i get round to it and re furbing the wheels!then see how it goes! im getting cambelt done soon so will be out of pocket but hey, its worth it!

shaun, u get windows movie maker working?

mike, ill get some footage for u on the next vid...watch this space!:devilish:

[Edited by Clarkie172 on 06 August 2005 at 10:44pm]

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 06 August 2005

as for is it finished???? lol im afraid not! got some rear silvervisions to put bk in as one blew b4 so i removed them..... getting a chip when i get round to it and re furbing the wheels!then see how it goes! im getting cambelt done soon so will be out of pocket but hey, its worth it!

shaun, u get windows movie maker working?
Yeah cheers mate , you get any rubbing on full lock with the coilovers ?

2005 Impreza WRX STI

cheers guys! as for selling........... i change my mind all the time! i go through stages where i want to sell it and get something else but i end up just wanting to keep it! i dont think its worth selling at the minute tho to be honest as lots are going cheap @5k sort of price even though there is still some up for 7k