ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

View out of rear window (Clio IV)

Hi there,

I did a test drive on a 16 plate Clio a few days ago and I liked nearly everything with the car.

Only thing I was wondering is how restricted or awkward the view is out the rear as the window seems really small.

Didn't notice much on the test drive as I didn't really have a need to use it.

Is it a pain to reverse these cars or gauge traffic on motorways etc?

Thanks

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I remember the first time I drove one I noticed how poor the rear visability was, 2 weeks in and I had forgot all about it and I think I done 30k over 3 years in them with no issues

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
My dad used to use one as a driving school car. One of the things he considers when buying them is visibility obviously and he never had any issues with learners.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I currently have a 200 as a driving school car.

I initially dismissed the mk4 back in 2013 over visibility being poorer than the Citroën DS3 but I’ve now had my LY for 20 months and over 60k and no issues at all. The door mirrors are more than adequate too.