ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

views on a ktec grille??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i know what you mean white16valver, think is im having turbines on my car when ive sorted then anthracite, might have seen the thread, and was thinking doing this the same colour??

something a bit different

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ill offer the seller £185.36, will it still be chav?!

i know silver will, but if i spray it anthracite might be disguised a bit, i want an ms designs one but cant find them, like rocking horse s**t!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
just found on ktec that they still sell the ms designs grille, or its still advertised!

shame its £145ish!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol, tempted!

i want that, some plain skirts, an ibiza splitter hopefully off JLO and then my cars about how i want it!
should be lowerin it 35mm when i pick the springs up, hopefully tomorrow and turbines on it the next few weeks!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
now ive seen the ms one thats what im going to get!!

how much discount do we get with ktec??

middo, where did you get your sideskirts from that were on your 1,2?i want something similar, just discreet to cover the chassis bars!!

Chocolate Bar™
I got them for free off ebay ;) Well i say free i bought them for 50 quid with the front splitter that came with the same kit, and resold the splitter on ebay for 50 quid lol. Its the renault 'sport' bodykit though, from the mk2 ph1's so you could ring up renault and ask for a price

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
thanks, just put another thread up about some if you would car to give me some advice?!