ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

viper foam removal HELP

how the hell do you get the foam out of a viper to clean it???

ive used the serch but all the advice i can get is, pull at it,then pull harder!!

is this correct? i dont want to damage anything!

i need help!!!:confused::(:mad::cry::sick:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

You dont !!!

it is not removable out of the viper units.

You need to buy some pipercross cleanign fluid or use warm soapy water..... but u must let it dry out fully in an airing cupboard for a few days

i have the cleaning stuff!

so i submerge the whole unit and let it dry naturaly then apply the dirt retention spray?:D

cheers mate for that sterling bit of advice!(y)

(wots the detector man bit on your avatar for?)

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..dont dunk it, wash it through from the clean side to the dirty side, then dry naturally eg not with a hairdryer or radiator, when fully dry spray lightly with the spray provided, if you get the pipercross cleaning kit the instructions are pretty good :cool:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

No probs H

and some good cleaning tips there ^^^^

Oh the detector man bit made sense when i had my avatar LOL
I supply Carmera Detectors to a lto of members on the forum etc...

cheers for the advice people!

Has,i thaught you were on about metal detectors(ive just baught one!)sad i know but im getting old ,and im starting to resent my lass and needed an escape !!!l