ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone issues today.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Anyone else struggling to get signal? A recorded message on their helpline says they are having issues.

They are now officially the worst network I've ever been with. Never had so many problems, and I never get 3G anywhere around here.

Rav4
I've been having a few issues with signal today. But they're 10x better than o2, who I just left.

i've just moved 60 users from vodafone to o2 and everyone I have spoken to, have said how much better o2 is than vodafone for signal.

However, all our 3 data cards had better signal than our o2 ones.

Hi Jason_E,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with the signal in your area.

It may be a known fault, if so it will be logged on our eForum faults board here. If it's not already been logged, you can post here and the team will look into it further for you.

We also show any planned updates to the network here.

If any of you need any further information or help, feel free to drop me an email here with WRT135 FAO Heidi in the subject.

Kind regards,

Heidi
Web Relations Team
Vodafone UK

Oh hai

180748_190929424263550_100000394806326_531003_6816515_n.jpg

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
I wish I'd never moved from o2 to voda, iPhone randomly gives errors about data cellular network, never happened with o2

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
AHHHH so her initial is S and Eysh is supposed to sound like S when read aloud. Because it doesnt sound like and S to me when i say eysh, damn mancunian accent.

AHHHH so her initial is S and Eysh is supposed to sound like S when read aloud. Because it doesnt sound like and S to me when i say eysh, damn mancunian accent.

I don't have a mancunian accent either and Eysh doesn't sound like S to me.

Audi S1
Lol ClioSport never fails.

Vodafone is rated by my users in our office, most of our accounts are on 3 though. Only because we get a good deal with them.