ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

volume increase on acceleration

clio 182
hey all, does anybody know if its possible to stop the stereo volume turning up automatically as you accelerate? i have a ph2 mk2 182 with a standard stereo.if its not possible, does it stop if you put an aftermarket cd player in?

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Hold the button you would normally press to adjust bass treble etc, then scroll through as you normally would to the 'Speed' option, you can adjust how much it does it.

Zero means it won't, 5 will do it most.

titanic killer
Hold the button you would normally press to adjust bass treble etc, then scroll through as you normally would to the 'Speed' option, you can adjust how much it does it.

Zero means it won't, 5 will do it most.
Good info that and something i never knew either:D

BMW M135i
My alpine 9887r has the feature for it too, the speed pulse feed is in the power iso connector so any headunit can use it if it supports the feature.

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
its a good feature, just wish my aftermarket did it to. really cant live with the non-mp3-ness of the standard unit