ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo new tyres

E46 320CD
I'm hearing good things about them from various tyre dealers. As one said to me though, it's always going to be a jack of all trades and never a master of one! I guess it all depends what you want from a tyre.

If you want a tyre that's going to provide adequate grip in normal driving conditions both in the dry and wet with some winter tyre capabilities then give them a try.

I guess nothing will help the barge wheel spinning in 2nd in the dry :poo: its got Pirelli's on at the minute unsure which though.

I might get some winter tyres / wheels and stick pilot sport 3's on when the weather picks up. I drive to work at 5am a lot, so makes sense actaully!

I went for Pilot Super Sports for mine. Worth it.
Have you had it mapped etc yet? I've not had mine on a rolling road since but i should be over 290bhp at the min and a s**t load of torquesssss. The last attempt at turning dstc off resulted in the car setting off like a snake from the traffic lights, I actually cracked up laughing. Who says volvos are boring

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Have you had it mapped etc yet? I've not had mine on a rolling road since but i should be over 290bhp at the min and a s**t load of torquesssss. The last attempt at turning dstc off resulted in the car setting off like a snake from the traffic lights, I actually cracked up laughing. Who says volvos are boring

Not yet, still running pretty much standard power. Waiting on the exhaust and mapping unit, the inlet plenum is sitting in my room waiting for a new gasket.

Intercooler, ecu spacer, panel filter and torque mount fitted already, but without mapping it's not going to make much of a difference yet.

What are you running? OE clutch?