ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vomit on my 172 rear seat :0(

Megane RS 275 Trophy

Please help my son has been sick in the back of me car

I have a clio 172, most of the sick has gone on the suede which has perforations in it so so has been trapped in the holes I have just wiped off the excess with a dry cloth and just left it as I didnt want to do any damage to the seat. I was planning to hoover it when its dry in the morning then try to treat it??????????????????

Please help me...... (What can I do to clean it)

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

Dont think u should leave it on, as the stomach acid may bleach your seats. But im no expert! Sorry!

i would wash it off, the alcantara bit is quite heavy duty, dont get it too wet though,use something like 1001 cleaner , whip up a lather and use the bubbles and not the water, then towel the seats to help to dry them

Volvo S60 T5

Got a steam cleaner you know the ones that you can get for around 70 quid from B&Q, they work great on stuff like that.

clio si dti

get to a valeter theyll use a wet vac on it but smell will probably stay, use a product called biobrisk by autosmart kills all the germs and smell

Megane RS 275 Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 15 August 2005

Good advice on here

http://www.alcantara.com/eng/english.htmlLINK

Thanks all followed every bit of advice you gave been out to the car hoovered all what I could up, the hoover pulled it out of the holes, then I wiped it with a damp rag hoovered it again. It now looks fine will have to wait until the morning for better light.

I did get a few funny looks of the neighbours though (whys he hoovering at 9 at night???? sort of look)

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

Quote: Originally posted by stig247 on 15 August 2005

get to a valeter theyll use a wet vac on it but smell will probably stay, use a product called biobrisk by autosmart kills all the germs and smell
thats stuff is ok. but i think it smells like sweaty jockstraps!

Audi RS4

LOL.my son did exactly the same in ours!undigested porridge:sick:.Went in the seatbelt clips and everywhere,ended up getting it valeted and buying a new baby seat for him.The seatbelt still smells a bit iffy even now.