ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VX220 to V6

CTR--VX220D
I wouldnt bother modding the VX220 NA for power increases unless you bolting on a supercharger. I had induction and exhaust and was happy with the noise.

I went to the TMS RR meet and when my car was std it made exactly the manufacturer claims. However I had mates who had a STG 2+ remap with full exhaust and sports cat + custom SS induction and it made +1bhp more than mine - a total waste of a few grand IMO.

The STG 1 is well worth it - it wont give you any power increase but will improve throttle response by implimenting full throttle higher up in the fly by wire pedal. I also remember that thorney said that only 80% of throttle is used - but the remap will give the full 100%.

If your supercharging then that makes much more sense!

TB's - well I wont even go there lol ;)

Interesting, I had a rr done on mine and got those numbers.....

It was a miltek and all the rest he had on it?

I certainly found mine a completely different car...

Probably because you had AMD RR it? TMS has a Dyno Dynamics RR.

The TMS day had loads of different cars that had different remaps done [by other tuners] and most of the NA's were down on gains.

The Tubbies had OK results with Cheeky Chops having the best figures having a full blueflame and STG 3 remap.

A remap defo feels better due to throttle response - so if it made you happy then money well spent. The alot of people were far from happy though!