ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W880i

MY10 R35 GTR
fone was sat beside me last nite and let out a little beep and came uo saying "inactive sim" THe battery was nearly dead so turned the fone off left it tp charge. Turned in this mornin and still says inactie sim, tried sim card in another fone worked fine.

Anyone else had this??? got a feelin fones for th bin?

update service doesn't require a sim. Download SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) from the SE site and run that. Follow steps and see how you get on.

If that does't solve the problem contact your service provider.

Sy

MY10 R35 GTR
update service doesn't require a sim. Download SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) from the SE site and run that. Follow steps and see how you get on.

If that does't solve the problem contact your service provider.

Sy

phones goosed, did an update, nowt happened, stuck 3 dother sims in from same provided no different.

Put the sim I use in a different fone alls good.

Idea....Has the phone been reported stolen/lost? This happened to m once after I bought it from someone (Some **** on here may I add). After 4 months he reported it lost or stolen on his insurance so he got a new phone and got mine blocked.

Phone Your service provider and have a word.

Sy

MY10 R35 GTR
nop cos my sister bought it from O2 as a pas as you go phone, didnt like t so i used it.