ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales pictures

Superb, always know someone has 'got it' when they can take a picture of ordinary everyday things and make an interesting photo out of it. The second to last shot is brilliant, love your observations. More proof if it were needed that you don't need really expensive equipment.

As an aside, seems like you got better weather than me. 3 days in South Wales and we had about a months worth of rain!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Conway and Llandudno, near where I grew up. Great pics as said, you've definitely got a talent.

visualize whirled pe
From what I remember of conway the seagulls try to steal your chips, although your pic of the gull is great.

987 Boxster S
Cool pics. Should have gone to the evo triangle while you where up in North Wales, it not far from Conway. How did you do the wales in writing pic? Whats the this bulb setting on your Nikon? I have a Canon 400D, what would be the equivalent setting on my camera? Cheers

Fiat Panda 100hp
Cool pics. Should have gone to the evo triangle while you where up in North Wales, it not far from Conway. How did you do the wales in writing pic? Whats the this bulb setting on your Nikon? I have a Canon 400D, what would be the equivalent setting on my camera? Cheers

Hey thanks.

Didn't know the place to well, will take note for next time though.

Bulb setting allows you to control how long the shutter is open instead of 20/30secs etc. Cannon have the same feature, don't know whether its called bulb, put it in manual and scroll down the lowest shutter speed (which should be bulb) and your away. Be aware that as your in control the picture may come out way over/under exposed.

987 Boxster S
That makes sense, then you only have to have the shutter open as long as you need. I was reading up about it on the net, seems like to get the best results with no blur you need a tri pod, remote and the mirror lock out selected on the camera. Might have a go tonight.