ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales Rally GB 2011 pics and vids

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
Made the yearly trip up to wales again this year for the rally! Hired out a LWB Merc Sprinter with a couple of mates, fitted it out with a tv, ps3, lights, generator etc so we could stay occupied in the middle of the forest! lol First day at Great Orme was amazing, weather was perfect and the views you get were incredible with it being right on the coast. We ended up driving the actual course the wrong way in the morning due to a marshall sending us the wrong way! but it ended up we got prime parking in a restricted area wich was a bonus! Got some good viewing points this year, really close to the track but had 2 wonder through tonnes of mud and trees to get to some of them!. I think i can say after this year that the new Mini WRC car is my favourite, sounds so awesome on the anti lag and Chris Meeke was keeping pace with the front runners. Anyway heres a few pics and a couple of vids including Ogiers crash at great orme. BTW some of these pics are iphone pics from a 4s, was really impressed with how they came out!

the trusty van and setup
IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

DSCF1778.jpg

DSCF1766.jpg

DSCF1788.jpg

DSCF1818.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

DSCF1821.jpg

DSCF1802.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

Ogier crash vid (soz about the soom in and out noise!)
th_DSCF1763.jpg

Quick vid of the Mini and the last vid watch out for the bloke at the end! lol
th_minigreatorme.jpg

th_stack.jpg