ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanting an digital SLR camera

Honda & VW
Wanting to get an SLR Camera but it just seems there is loads and loads, any suggestions/recommendations on one for around £350?

Thanks in advance

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
You can buy my 400d if you like, still has 6 month warranty left as well :D brilliant camera, would keep it if I could afford the d90 without selling

1.2 Dynamique billabong
if you go with a canon select the 10d, 20d, 30d range as they were semi pro / high amateur cameras to start with rather than budget dslrs (300d, 400d, 450d)
they have more features and better build quality as they have magnesium bodies rather than plastic.
i have had a 10d for the past 4 years and still use it and get great results, i would recommend a 30d if you can get one for the price, if not a 20d is still a good option.
also remember its not all about megapixel etc, you camera will only ever be as good as the glass you put infront of it soa 20d which is a little cheaper with money for decent lens isnt a bad option