ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning light problem?? i need help!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi their,

i was driving down the road today and my service light, traction contol light and abs light all came on together. I pulled over turned off my engine restarted and lights didnt appear again once the engine was running!

Does any1 know what this problem could be caused by? i think it could my brakefluid level as it is near minimum when i checked!

cheers

luke

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Do you think you could have possibly hit a bit of black ice ? if the wheel came into contact and span a micro inch and then got traction that would be enough to send the warning light on. If it doesnt happen again it will most likely be that. If the problem persists and it comes on for no reason it may be a faulty ABS sensor or a faulty ABS computer

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
nice on that does make sense but in not sure why my service light and abs came on, normally when i wheel spin the traction control light flashes and my revs are cut! not totaly sure ive booked it in to renault tomorrow so we will see what happens

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
It happens all the time.

They will probably change the brake switch, as that is normally the problem.