ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning lights?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
An orange warning light came up a few days ago, at first i thought it was some kind of engine warning light, and have been saving to take it to renault to see what the problem is/get it sorted. However just read through a clio owners guide thingy i got with the car, and it says it's a warning light for monitoring exhaust gasses? But in another little leaflet thing i've got it says 'coolant temperature warning light - if this light comes on you must stop as soon as traffic conditions allow' ?? Tried getting a picture but can't make it out on my phone camera. Its on the very bottem right hand corner of the clocks.

So what does it mean? Something to do with engine? Emmisions? or coolant temperature? Thanks

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Cheers mate. So how would i go about sortin this out? Ive seen the guide to get rid of it, but i'd rather do it properly if its not going to be that expensive. Had a brand new cat on it in septemeber and there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with it? Any idea's as to what it could be? Thanks