ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning lights

Inferno Orange 182
F7136C18-C7C3-49C8-BCDD-8AD7104C7F86.jpeg
F7136C18-C7C3-49C8-BCDD-8AD7104C7F86.jpeg

Hi guys, I keep getting these warning lights. They don’t always come on but usually every other day or so. What is it likely to be?

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
As above, ABS rings or sensors.

When one of my ABS rings needed changing I was getting the above lights but I could also feel the ABS activating under light braking. Maybe you’re getting the same?

Inferno Orange 182
Thank you all for your responses. I can’t feel any difference when braking to be honest. I will get it booked in.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've got the exact same 3 lights on and I know it's the front, right abs sensor.
I have a new one here ready to fit.
I'm gonna take it to a local garage to get them to struggle getting it out lol.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Could also be steering angle sensor
Usually with the steering angle sensor the light will be off, then as soon as you move the steering wheel the lights come on.
They are the same 3 lights for the abs sensor and the steering angle sensor though.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Usually with the steering angle sensor the light will be off, then as soon as you move the steering wheel the lights come on.
They are the same 3 lights for the abs sensor and the steering angle sensor though.
Usually...... But alas like all French electrics, not always

182 RB FF
Got the same problem myself and it’s looking like the steering angle sensor. Plugged the computer in and it’s reading the -8900 degree angle pointing to the unit being U/S. does anyone have one or know where I can get my hands on one please?