ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warranty Cover with warranty direct...

Lionel Richie
not worth it fella as i doubt they'll pay out

the exhaust will fall off, that's a given, i'd put that £300 towards a proper system

brakes - consumable
shocks - consumable
bushes, bearings etc - consumables

they won't pay out on sod all

a black one
Yeah, to be honest they were very similar to my thoughts ...especially on the exhaust as its STILL f**king blowing!!!!

Monaco Blue 172
my warranty didn't pay out when i was told my cam dephaser was shot. not worth the paper they are printed on imo. don't be sucked in!

None
I took out an extended warranty with warranties 2000(part of warranties direct i think) when i bought my 182 but i think i did it more on spur of the moment than anything, i never received a policy document from them or a contact number to claim(a bit shoddy really) just a letter of confirmation, i should really have checked comparison sites more and done some homework, not sure mine will ever pay out if i make a claim, i did have a couple of faults in the first three month but the garage took care of that so i haven't had to use the warranty company so far........probably better to put the money in the bank and use it for repairs :)