ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warranty on nokia N95

wait and see ;)
just wondering did anyone know that wen you buy a nokia phone you get a 2 years warranty with nokia themselves.... as my N95 has just literally given up totally now rang nokia up and they said take it to any carephone warehouse or nokia shop and they will fix it for free under warranty and i wus pritty stunned to hear this

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeah and it's got premium customer service like the 8 series and vertu too :)

Clio Sport 182
Thats a result! im on number 4 6 months into my 18 month contract!

Ill have to use that warrenty!

wait and see ;)
am bloody glad they provide the phone with a warranty tho... does any body else suffer from the phone turning off in the middle of calls and just not working in general

Da

Less
Yeah it's been this way for a while, although they don't really advertise the fact and alot of people presume it's 12 months as standard.

wait and see ;)
the thing wot gets me is wen u get a phone on contract they ask if u want 2 take insurance out on the phone and pay however much it costs... thers no point rely if u get 2 years free with nokia

1998 BMW e46 323i
^it's not thieft insuance fella, it's warranty.

It is worth knowing tho eh,.. I've been lucky with my N95 so far, but 18 months is a long old while!