ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Meet

TT 225
indicators work aparently, you can see them reflect down in the dark off the eyelids, but we discussed that front indicators arent really necessary lol problem solved

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
i live in wigan could someone please tell me what night warrington cruise is on and and where abouts it is or pm me please

thanks jamie

Ian

Focus TDCi
There isnt a car there I don't like tbh Top photos:)

That's only because I did a half decent job of hiding mine out of shot lol.

How the hell did you manage that? Camera phone? :rasp:

Good f**king job I didn't come to this, I would have been a seriously, seriously unhappy chappy.

Tbf a camera phone would have made a better job of it lol. Think I had a low aperture and couldn't keep steady for the long shutter speed. Either that or I was busy chuckling at a certain football clubs continued misfortune.. but maybe I shouldn't go there. :)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
i live in wigan could someone please tell me what night warrington cruise is on and and where abouts it is or pm me please

thanks jamie

Where abouts in Wigan are you from mate? This was just a random meet organised on the forum not a cruise.

TT 225
few of the ones i got:

IMG_6437.jpg

Renault Sport Badge WONky? :rasp:

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
ha says you, look at the state your cars in lol only joking mate not as bad damage as i'd of imagined tbh

ITB'd 182...
Bloors motor is looking real tasty tbh!

not just another rep. going in its own direction. like it! :)