ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wash mits/clothes etc..what do you use

for years used swissol/swissvax wash clothes, nothing else has been used on my last 3 clios, only issue with them is they are quite small, what is everyone else using?

Porsche Boxster987S
ive been trying a few diff sheepskin mitts. Some are better than others. Quite like the one from i4d

nothing else has been used on my last 3 clios, only issue with them is they are quite small,

I thought he was dressing his car up, with Swissvax merchandise lol! Was going to tell him they where for him and not the car!!

120d M Sport
Didn't know Swissvax made clothEs ;)

Sonus Sheepskin or EuroW lambswool washmitts I've found to be good, quite big aswell

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
blog_brick.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Ive been using megs washmitts, but they've been falling apart on me! Brought a grey fluffy soft 1 from halfords for £8 and its great! Sonus are good too.

I use dodo juice fantastic fur + drying towel as a nice big soft dusting down towel. Eurow towels too.