ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed all the cars today...

washed me dads beemer, me dads truck and my beast today and decided to get a photo while they was all together..
cant wait to get alloys on my motor

Attachments

• P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 191
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 169
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 144
firstly the sound system which is already well on its way, be done by feburary, then lower it, colourcode it and finally get some alloys. I like the look of the wolfrace street pro race 2 alloys. it should all be done by the time im 18

Valver..
rrr....sounds goood m8..sure u will just keep adding and takin stuff on it never ending project!!..ive just spent the last 2 weekends makin my car standard again coz im putting it up 4 sale..only a mk1 Ph3 lookin at gettin a valver...things ya do A.!!

yeh tru one of my mates spent a couple of grand doing up his corsa untill it was perfect, then decided he didnt like the attention and spent more money taking it all off again lol