ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed the Z4, tried out some products!

Z4
Rinsed, washed, clayed, machine polished, washed + poorboys blackhole + AG HD wax + zaino Z6 =

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new7.jpg

new13.jpg

new10.jpg

new11.jpg

new9.jpg

The wheel I refurbished (all my myself :) ) last week

new8.jpg

Thanks for looking

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Loving the black grills, been wondering whether or not to do this on ours, definitely will now! Was it DIY job?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That looks superb Chris. Nice work on the wheel too!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im clearly a clio sport trend setter lol!!

looks lovely... for the price they are now its a seriously cracking motor!

Z4
Cheers all, I looked at it today in the sun and it's looking better than it ever has! That z6 has really given it an extra edge.

Loving the black grills, been wondering whether or not to do this on ours, definitely will now! Was it DIY job?

I wasn't sure either until I did it, it looks so much more aggressive now without losing the oem look we all know and love. Chrome has no place on a sports car.

That looks superb Chris. Nice work on the wheel too!

Cheers pal, only 3 more to go haha

im clearly a clio sport trend setter lol!!

looks lovely... for the price they are now its a seriously cracking motor!

I wont be buying an Audi a1 that's for sure lol.
Youre right though missy, they're stunning VFM, I got this for a price I just couldn't turn down considering the spec

Perfect spec Z4! Faultless.

I'm not too keen on the black kidneys though.

Thanks Chris.
I was adamant on getting alone either in black or sterling grey with red seats, the M seats were a proper bonus!
The only real option it doesn't have is satnav, it's been loaded with extras, I'd love to know the original price but I can't find it :(

Really really nice car!.

But I'm still not a fan of red leather.

Cant please them all! I'm a sucker for a nice interior, and th z4 does look really quite special inside with the red etc. Dare I say more than my old TT which has a beautiful dash.

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Looks brilliant in those photos. Wheel looks to have come out very well indeed, only 3 more to go;)

Z4
Thanks lads.

Tempted to get some facelift "non orange" headlights mate?

Looks mint though.

Originally that was going to happen, but I've actually learned to love the orange!
I find they look a little bit plain de-gingered on black, certainly not worth the money involved anyway, they're £500+ for xenons! Or it's a cut apart with dremel job, lots of messing about which normally I'd be up for but it looks a pain in the bum for minimal gains, even the clear hockey sticks are around £150-200...

Ill be getting rid of the orange in the rear lights though, I wake up in cold sweats with them lol, dates the car a lot.
Undecided on the side indicators, I quite like them too.

Fantastic example, nice to see one with some options aswell!

How do you find the 3.0L unit?

Peach! It's no M, but its meant to be. I find it to be naturally very lazy with a nice amount of torque low down, silky smooth!
You can happily cruise down the motorway at 80mph at around 2700rpm, cruise control on, gassing away on the Bluetooth with a toasty bum from the heated seats.

Sport mode on, dsc off, and it wakes up much more for a weekend blast. I love how quiet it is while cruising, yet still retaining that sweet straight 6 pur, then when the right foot gets heavy there a deep loud howl that will make your passenger crack themselves if they weren't expecting it! I'll do a video at some point.

The power is very linear, speed is pretty deceptive, similar to my M3 in that regards only it doesn't rev as far as the M, less drama undoubtedly. It's quick, it launches extremely well so i have no doubts about the claimed 5.7 seconds 60 sprint. I've had a play against a mates ep3 CTR and tbh I thought it was going to be even but to my suprise I wafted past quite easily!

It takes some getting used to sitting so far back, pretty much on the rear axel, but after a week or so and you get there. The bonnet is so long! Front parking sensors would be nice, not essential. I love the turning circle! Something I've never appreciated in any car up until now, surprising how much you appreciate something so practical!

Any questions just ask

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Great review there mate!

5.7s to 60! Christ! Thats S3 ground!

I hired a newer shape Z4 with the 2.5 (IIRC) and just could not get over the long bonnet, i did only do 30 miles or so in it so that may be why!

Z4
Great review there mate!

5.7s to 60! Christ! Thats S3 ground!

I hired a newer shape Z4 with the 2.5 (IIRC) and just could not get over the long bonnet, i did only do 30 miles or so in it so that may be why!

It goes alright :)
I don't even think about the long bonnet anymore but it's proper daunting at first!

Much better now mate. Looking good.

Cheers, thanks for the z6 heads up!

i do kinda miss mine, I'm falling out of love with the old diesel lump

Totally different to your latest toy so I can see how you miss it! Nothing wrong with the a1, I think they're very stylish but I can't imagine they're quite as fun to charge out of corners in!

It's dirtier now you're right, blacks a ****