ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jets again

Just recently my washer jets have been playing up again, rear works fine but the fronts are being temperamental. Before all I was getting was a tiny dribble out of the jets.

Just thought I'd check for blockages before replacing the motor, did this by attaching a small pump and blasted air down the pipes. The pipe that attaches to the water bottle seems to be the problem, when I blast air down it, it seems to unblock and the washer jets work fine but after about 4 blasts with the jets it blocks up again.

Any ideas?

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
sounds like ur front pipe is clocked up, best thing to do is swap the front and rear pipes over on the pump and if it dosnt sort it u know the pipes blocked, if it does sort it the pump is faulty

Mine did the same, replaced them with halford universal ones, have been fine since

I'll look in to that one, cheers.

sounds like ur front pipe is clocked up, best thing to do is swap the front and rear pipes over on the pump and if it dosnt sort it u know the pipes blocked, if it does sort it the pump is faulty

Bit difficult to do that, my front wipers are seized on lol. 90% certain it's the pipe that's the problem though.