ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer jets

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
badly! had mine changed and they still dump fluid every where!

RB 182
When you turn the lights on (not auto AFAIK) and then uses the washer for the windscreen they work then.

BMW E92/Audi S3
There are just some questions that i've never bothered to think about because it confuses me. This is one of them

RenaultSport Clio Cup 182
I think you have to keep the washer jets spraying for a few secs before they work

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
I guess they prob work every so many cycles, i.e. no point in thetm spraying headlights everytime you do the windscreen. thats how my bmw works - not sure with my clio though lol

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Think it's one in every 3 washes. But I can't be bothered to go out and look because it's been snowing, and it'd just be to depressing to go and see how mucky my car is...

Da

Less
There is a 5 second (ish) delay all UCH controlled. Lights have to be on and then wash the windscreen.

RS Clio 182
As imster has mentioned.

With lights on operate washer stalk for longer than usual and lights are washed.