ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jets

Clio 172mk2
they`y only work when head lights are on , then i think its every third pull when u wash windscreen

Seat Ibiza
Dodgy motor? Was it lacking in pressure?
Is this true, if the lights are on its every third wash? I have never noticed...?

Seat Ibiza
Dry connection, poor connection to the fuse, bad switch? Does the switch feel as it has the right resistance?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
While were on the subject... What would be needed to fit fully working washer jets to models without them, I've got hold of a 1*2 bumper that has the jets and pipes... Would it be easy to do or not worth it? Just a thought

Most people dissconnect the xenon washers because they leak and leave a water mark trail all down the side of the car or just leak on there own emptying your water tank!

Id leave them dissconnected mate, if you have xenons just give them a wipe over if they get really dirty, if you have normal lights you wouldnt need or want em :)

Seat Ibiza
While were on the subject... What would be needed to fit fully working washer jets to models without them, I've got hold of a 1*2 bumper that has the jets and pipes... Would it be easy to do or not worth it? Just a thought
I believe it's just a different pump mate, and a different washer bottle, which I can't find second hand anywhere.
But like Guysy says, leave them there, but don't connect them, they don't really do much! And they make a mess...!

182 Ly ff.
Mines leaking and bought a one way valve from halfrauds. Not sure where I should be fitting it though? Anybody know where too fit it? Around the wheel arch iirc?