ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wat You Think Of The Twins!!!

renault clio 182 sport
;) Wat You THink

Attachments

• DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    425.4 KB · Views: 311
  Rb182cup+s2 rallye
stripes look s**t on anycar imo far to boy racer. other than that they look real nice need lowering and a splitter tho.

renault clio 182 sport
stripes look s**t on anycar imo far to boy racer. other than that they look real nice need lowering and a splitter tho.

Alright Thanks For Comment Not Really A Boy Racer We both Liked The Stipes But Thats our Opinion Wat Mods Have You Dont To Your 172 Where Can I Get splitter Thanks

VRS
carbon splitters are around 100 quid from k-tec
standard reno splitters are around 170 from reno but vary from 40-100 on ebay

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i like the silver with black stripes, but then i am 18 so i must be a kev, wear a hoody and have an ASBO lol

VRS
just the standard reno cup splitter on mine matey and yes the air filter is an itg maxogen

i was gonna get a ktec carbon splitter but with my car being so low i would probably just snap it on the roads

DUB mk2 golf gti!
was hoping to see a large pair of breasts when i clicked on this thread!very disapointed!:dapprove: lol what i sore wernt far tho lol!