ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water under back seat

RB 182
Just lifted my back seat out to clean it and there is a small pool of water under it. On the passenger side just in front of where the seat belt bolts in. Any clues?

RB 182
Its a strange one. The seats are dry, roof lining is dry, boot is dry, carpet is dry but just this water has come from nowhere

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I have something similar, but in the spare wheel well, nothing else seems wet so its difficult to find out whats going on? Clio may be french for "mini swimming pool"?

PH1 172
The bolts for the back seats go right through the floor so the water maybe seeping through the bolt holes and collecting in that spot over a period of time......a stab in the dark guess for you lol

It's A Reno
Mine does this sometimes.
On mine it comes in from the plastic petrol tank inspection cover 'cos mine comes loose occasionally.
Worth a look.

Alternatively, sprinkle and rub some talc all over the area and when it does it again, you will be able to see where it came from.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Noticed this in my 182, not had time to look at it further. Finding leaks is a pain in the arse :mad: