ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WaxStock

Last time someone attended this, their review was "shocking and full of chav cars". Let's hope this one is better.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Full of cliques and c**ts that's why I won't be there. There is an irony in there that i'm attending CSS next weekend though. :eek:

Truth be told it'll be full of bum lickers telling Kelly and Heavenly that they are God's gift to detailing, negating the fact that Kelly painted the inside of an Enzo Red, oh I have said too much. :quiet:

The fact Kelly is judging something says it all to me.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, spill the beans! Is Kelly not the God that the DW sheep make him out to be...?

How does someone attending this explain to their normal mates that they're attending a car cleaning show?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The same way we do when we go to CSS. "I'm going to London for the weekend".

Kelly isn't perfect lets just say that. Oh and Mr Miracle Detail likes a burn through.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
People in the know mate, nothing stays secret long in the detailing industry. Plenty of good offers there though, i'd like to have met up with the AF and Dodo boys, nice chaps.

R14 CUP
I'll be going, it's only an hour down the road, if it was further I wouldn't consider it. Only going for some potential purchases tbh.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Should be some lovely metal on show aswell chaps. Where about are they holding it?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive been offered some tickets as dodo juice are one of our sponsors, to me it sounds like hell but im sure the wife would enjoy it so im not sure what to do haha

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Would be quite good to go to and see what's there. Sadly there will be too many bum boys about. That annoys me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Something like that. I'm not sure you'll see much of Kelly or Marc for the amount of people that will be tied up their bums.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah loads. Hate bum boys.

Yeah speed detailing, hardly going to show the men from the boys is it. Nick was going to enter and just take the longest to show it's about quality not time. Found it a little weird that they would have a speed competition.

Next they'll have the cheapest... oh wait, Paul's there.

I have a lot of respect for HD and KDS. But they are not infallible.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
maybe someone should enter under the name of billy or bumder????? competition seemed a bit of a contradiction of detailing IMO. Oh well, not going so no rim-ming wax for me

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I missed that one. It's probably one of the worst products I've ever bought, should have realised it might not be up to much when it's sold in the local A1 motorstore

I was in my "buy, try, sell" years, so just bought everything and anything, then sold them on eBay. Easily one of the worst products. That, Polyclay and Megs Pre Wax Cleanser.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah polyclay, made out of old shellsuits iirc... (this may or may not be true :eek:)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
only used poly clay once, was so amazed at its performance I rushed up to halfords and bought the megs kit just so I could finish the car.

Guess I should try and sell them on for postage, someone might find them usefull. Starting to consider selling my zymol start kit on if anyone would be interested.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Truth be told it'll be full of bum lickers telling Kelly and Heavenly that they are God's gift to detailing, negating the fact that Kelly painted the inside of an Enzo Red, oh I have said too much. :quiet:

WTF. Link me to the thread on DW? Was it removed?

ive been offered some tickets as dodo juice are one of our sponsors, to me it sounds like hell but im sure the wife would enjoy it so im not sure what to do haha

Shurrup :eek:

It's miles away too...

Detailing seems to be the bitchiest of communities lol.
Everyone hates everyone!

Also excuse my ignorance, why shouldn't an Enzo be painted red inside?! (Genuine question lol)

Bumder With A Buffer
Full of cliques and c**ts that's why I won't be there. There is an irony in there that i'm attending CSS next weekend though. :eek:

The fact Kelly is judging something says it all to me.

Link??

Im bored need a read

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols at customer request. Bit like leaving bumpers on.... "but the customer wanted it left on."

Yeah he had a little mistake and ended up with some paint on the inside of the car.

No thread on DW, you're not allowed threads like that, imagine if I started a thread saying X manufacturer was buying in products costing £1 per litre diluting them and selling them on for £10 or their £120 wax can be bought for £10 without fancy packaging. I think I would be in trouble, bare in mind it's these guys that keep DW going, not the input from users, the supporters pay for the site.