ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website directories Question

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi,

I'm trying to access a directory via file zilla, but it keeps saying failed to retreive directory listing :(

The section i'm trying to access still works on my website though, so I;m really confused.

Anyone got any ideas?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yes they work fine.

Pants, already using word press as a blog, but bit sure how to use it as a gallery in conjunction with a blog

LY 182
Yes they work fine.

Pants, already using word press as a blog, but bit sure how to use it as a gallery in conjunction with a blog

Have a search on Google for 'wordpress gallery plugin' and similar variations.

Sorry I didn't really ask, is your site intended to serve as a portfolio?

A simple yet very powerful CMS system like Wordpress is perfect for a photography portfolio IMO.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Don't think i'm good enough or have a wide enough range of good pictures to call it a portfolio, more a picture dump :p

But yes in the long run I aim to make it a port folio, and just have a separate section where I can dump all my other stuff.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Did it through Gridstar networking. Recommended to me by a user off here.

They guy who runs it is awesome tbh. Customer service is second to none. I once sent him an email at 1 in the morning when I accidently deleted my site and I got a reply almost instantly, and he re-instated my site from the backups lol.

I'm gonna e-mail him actually, he will know.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Did it through Gridstar networking. Recommended to me by a user off here.

They guy who runs it is awesome tbh. Customer service is second to none. I once sent him an email at 1 in the morning when I accidently deleted my site and I got a reply almost instantly, and he re-instated my site from the backups lol.

I'm gonna e-mail him actually, he will know.

Sent him a message, mind me asking what he charges you :eek: