ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website hosting...

Hi all,

I have a website ready and waiting to go live.. I have a domain name..

What's the best hosting company you ca recommend me going with? I basically just want it to be super easy to update the site on a regular basis (new pages, new images etc...)

I understand this is possible for free through Google, but I have no idea how!
Thanks!
Dan.

I doubt you'll get free hosting like that. You'll get a free crappy template site yes, but nothing with FTP access I wouldn't have thought.

Happy to pay monthly/annually. Gandi is £3.50 a month or £25 for the first year if you pay annually.

Anyone any experience with Gandi.net?

Bus w**ker
I'm confused, do you have a website ready to upload and go or are you after some sort of website builder and just have a domain? Never heard of gandi.net and looking at their website I wouldn't pay them 50p a year, their own homepage is s**t slow. And a tag line of "no bullshit™" for a professional company, really? There are plenty of us on CS with our own servers that could probably offer you some sort of deal tbh.

I have a basic first draft of a website, and I own the domain name I want to use, now I just want to connect the two up if you see what I mean?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have a basic first draft of a website, and I own the domain name I want to use, now I just want to connect the two up if you see what I mean?

If you give the gridstar networking guy your information he will do it all for you for nothing if you take out hosting