ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weight

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
MK1 172 - 1035kg
Mk2 172 - 1110kg
172 Cup - 1011kg
182 - 1110kg
182 Cup - 1090kg
182 Trophy - 1075kg

isuzu rodeo
Thanks guys, considering 172 cup or 182 cup for a track car, basically the 182 is carrying approximately 4 bags of cement extra that's alot, doubt a 6 point cage is that heavy. The mods would be the same in either car, so the 172 would always be about 80kg lighter.

isuzu rodeo
Just reading through the French car magazine which covered all the models and it suggests the 172cup is the most hardcore, no abs etc...

172 cup has no abs or aircon, ph1 has alloy bonnet, other than that they're 99% identical and if you're stripping it for a track car they'll end up the same weight. Buy the Clio with the best service history etc rather than a specific model

dan's cast offs.
172 cup has no abs or aircon, ph1 has alloy bonnet, other than that they're 99% identical and if you're stripping it for a track car they'll end up the same weight. Buy the Clio with the best service history etc rather than a specific model

not all phase 1's have ally bonnet.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
My 172 is silver colour... assume thats Titanium and its deffo steel and looks as old as the car n weighs a fair bit
There were two silvers - Iceburg and Titanium (correct me someone if I am wrong!). I have a Titanium and that had a stock steel bonnet. I was under the impression that it was selected Titaniums that had the ally bonnet, aka whatever was to hand at the time of fitting is what I have read several times!

my flamer has got one on.
I didn't realise that it wasn't soley Titaniums! Learn something new everyday