ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weird light has come on ..

Ph1 Sport
Hi, my mate wrang me just now to say my inrterior light was on, sick really as the last time i was in my car was about 20 hours ago, so ui go out and turn it off, obviously te battery is dead. But there is a light that has come on, its orange and has a squiggly line on it under a better a think, What does this mean, will my car be ok after some just leads and a good run out?

Thanks

172 with k-tec sound
i think its the engine managment light , and it should go out once there is some life in the battery, because the charge is probably too low to run cpu, so it displays there is a fault . im neary 100% sure.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Sounds like the electrical fault/ diesel pre-heat/ water in fuel warning light. Not sure on the layout of the mk2 ph1 dash's, but on my mk2 ph 2, its bang in the middle of the dash?

I'v had it before, got out, locked the car, left it for a bit, turned ignition on, waited for the lights go out on the dash (the ones that come on then off with ignition) and then started car. Light went

Last edited:
  Arctic Blue FF 182
Found a picture. Is it the one i've circled in the picture?

clio dash light.jpg

Da

Less
Do not jump start your car!

The light is the electrical fault warning light and could be one of a few things.
If the battery is dead, remove it a nd charge it.

Ph1 Sport
Hi all yeah it was that light mate, only just read this now.. erm jump started the car ealier lol! it is fine now but when i first jumped it it was stuck at 3k revs, kept stop starting and it made a funny noise when i tried to restart to fast but then the next restart it went back to normal and took it for a spin to recharge all seems fine.

Thanks all.