ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weirdest Clio...

Just seen this on shed of the day, Hyundai coupe at the front, clio at the back :race:

575886_189650697858955_1792906450_n.jpg

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
That's amazing.. Just consider the amount of hours, blood sweat and tears that have gone in to produce this epic car!

Cup In bits
Fitting testarosa esque doors is a shure fire way to make an epic looking car.

Last edited:

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
What's worrying is that no matter how many of us think it looks gash, there is that one person (the owner) that thinks 'f**k yeah, my car is banging, I am the man'

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I find the Arctic 182 that Knuckles posted worse, the OP car is just batshit stupid, whereas the guy with the Arctic probably reckons that's he's got the best 182 going - it's got all the mods usually seen on an old Corsa/Fiesta/Clio with a small engine.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Some of the shite on the Renault-UK page is terrible. But this is something else! Standard French modification t***s though.

Renault clio 2005
In 1998 in the max power days that would have won an award for the best modified car Personally I hate it in every way lol. I am glad things have moved on from the max power days of making the car look big and silly with bodykits. There is not One thing on that car that looks good in my personal opinion. I would use the word Hideous But that is being removed from english dictionary this year Thank god.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The word 'Hideous' is being removed from the dictionary this year? :S

How does that work, seeing as it's a word that's still in daily use?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
The word 'Hideous' is being removed from the dictionary this year? :S

How does that work, seeing as it's a word that's still in daily use?

I wouldn't take anything chaz says as gospel tbh. His track record with facts isn't great

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure what's worse, the look of the car? The fact it's a waste of money? Or the fact the owner geninely thinks it looks wicked?

Fire is the only logical solution tbh.

350Z
Reminds me of the absolute shed of a Corsa I see every morning en route to work, next level body kits n all that.

#representin' #killyourself