ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well.. HERE SHE IS!!!

Got her today, couple of pictures.... only been driving local. and its such fun to drive!!! love it!

Picture006.gif

thats ONE sexy ass!!!

Picture005.gif

Picture004.gif

Picture003.gif

there she is outside her new home.

Mini Cooper S sport
Lovely!! Enjoy the new car (you might want to change the text under your name though cos it's not a Cup ;))

Mini Cooper S sport
Positive mate. Cups don't come in Arctic blue! What you have there is a 182 with Cup suspension and spoiler pack :cool: Comes with all the toys (Xenons/leather & alcantara seats/climate control)

Last edited:
  COOPER MY08/POLO MY93
the 'extras' are more 'missings' on the cup i.e there are less things so it saves weight and money!

LY V6 with Recaros
There are no extras, its more stripped out to make it lighter, no leather/alcantara, xenons, climate control etc. get the cup spoiler and suspension as standard

Deb182 said:
There are no extras, its more stripped out to make it lighter, no leather/alcantara, xenons, climate control etc. get the cup spoiler and suspension as standard

Roger that... thanks for info

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
looks great but i hope you dont drive around with the fog lights on.

i heard there was an artistic licence which allowed you to have them on in photos :)

One with a few more
REALLY wish I could spend all my money on a sport :(
But already have one claim under my name (boyfriend worte off my first clio as a named driver on my insurance), Im 18 - though i have no points and am a girl.
Would still be a fortunes though - lucky fella :(

Monaro VXR
all making me so jealous i have to put up with my citroen C4 coupe for the next 2 years before i can afford insurance on a 182 or V6 :'( i want one now damnit :'(

Someone near manchester should take me out in theres so i can get my speed fix cause the C4 just cant handle like a clio.

E91 M Sport
Nice car dude, second best colour too! ;)

Btw, fogs look even more crap than usual when there are xenons sitting there....

Nippy white cup
wozzaa said:
all making me so jealous i have to put up with my citroen C4 coupe for the next 2 years before i can afford insurance on a 182 or V6 :'( i want one now damnit :'(

Someone near manchester should take me out in theres so i can get my speed fix cause the C4 just cant handle like a clio.

I`m going to a Scooby RR day in Stockport on Sat m8..If you are near I can take you out no probs

Chris