ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well... I did it!

Mini Cooper S
Got my Clio trophy yesterday, and Im extremly happy to be honest! Got rid of the 1.2 punto and got this bad boy. A very happy 19 year old indeed!!

All comments welcome :cool:

08122007088wr7.jpg

08122007089or0.jpg

PS where can I get an engine cover from?

Simon

Tangoed Works
thats cheap for 19 tbh. i paid more at 21, than that. nice work mate, enjoy driving it and take it easy.

very lucky to have that at 19!

stunning car!

how did you manage that price with insurance? i pay more than that with my 1.2 at 18!

Congrats! Wish I could afford one of them at 19 :(

An as your a Scot, have a look in the local meetings section, RR day on the 9th o Feb, be THERE!! ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I paid £1400 at just 20 when I first got mine so that seems reasonable to me, Very Nice Car aswell,

As said need to be getting a Splitter on it,

Andy

ST
Scotland, Musselburgh.[/quote]

Nice one matey...theres a good few of us dotted around the central belt..i'm just outside Glasgow...

insurance is cheaper if you live in scotland

Yep thats right, less pikeys up here lol..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'd rather pay more on insurance and live in a house with running water.. ;)

awesome trophy fella

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
Scotlands the place to be. I was at 18 in my name insured on a 106 GTI for £1200 FC (no NCB) and then at 19 on a Williams for £900 FC. You English must be poor drivers :evil:

Nice Trophy, see you around.

Andrew

GW 200T
U lucky fella, had to wait for my 3rd Clio sport to get a trophy, Very nice indeed fella -Enjoy