ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well offended :(

Mk1 Maxim Sport
I quote 'its a stupid car! and yer i know nothing about them and i dont really want to know anything about them! i just go off looks and yours looks chavy! a clio is not supposed to look like that hence why it looks silly! and CHAVTASTIC'

my reply

'
But if its standard it is meant to look like that, cos its a sport one you fecking weapon.
you've gone down in my estimations. In fact I don't like u anymore. bye'

tbh doesnt sound like she was interested anyway so whats the point in emailing her!

Impreza WRX
FlameR..........

Sounds like you got it bad for this chick ! You are persistant - I will give you that.

The second she said you drive a chav car - you should have called her a c!Jnt and left it at that.

If she wants you - she will be back.

And if she does come - make sure you give it proper hard - and make her moan like a right biatch !

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
end of the day get her to sit in your passanger seat and find the windyest road. scare her then she wont say say its chavy just well designed lol

Astra VXR 17/05/07
I was going to stick up for her, till she called the expensive Astra VXR chavvy to. I went from 182 to VXR and she has got my back up saying that lol, please post her Email addy or PM it, i would like to let her inside my mind for a while!

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
I had a lady friend call my "from the factory 182" a boy'd up car.It only took 30 secs and she learned. nothing more said!

Shed.
A girl from my work who I've been emailing has said my 172 is chavvy...and it has a body kit. What the funk. I'm offended. Used to think she was fit but now she can suck my nuts.

lol. Let her believe its a 1.2. Not many people realise that there is a such thing as a cliosport, and often think its a 1.2 with body kit. get some 1.2 badges and lead people on.