ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

well this is my old car :(

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  340i
'THE CAR LOOKS SIMPLY SUBLIME.

SHE IS IN SHOWROOM CONDITION.'

OSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH :headno:

FLOL at this comment:

'ALSO THE CAR PLATE STANDS FOR BOSS SO THATS WORTH FEW HUNDREDS.'

Like a Boss.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
MATURE OWNER, IMPRESSES AT ANY CRUISE.

LIKE A BOSS.

Sublime.

Did he just go onto a dictionary website and find-every-word he could that related to IMPRESSIVE?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  SEAT Ibiza SC FR
To be fair I've seen worse adverts, even seen worse ones in the for sale section in here by members of this site.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fred compiled a list.rad split sump gasket leaking air con compressor seized it had a new turbo last year to cure an oil leak which got that bad it was using 4 litres a WEEK it turned out there was oil everywhere inculding all 4 plugs drowned in it hence why it never started properly.then block and head problems to which extent it needed a new engine a bit like naiths ph1.discs and pads shot all engine mounts gone steering arms and ends worn to excess and off the top of my head that was it

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octavia VRS
fred compiled a list.rad split sump gasket leaking air con compressor seized it had a new turbo last year to cure an oil leak which got that bad it was using 4 litres a WEEK it turned out there was oil everywhere inculding all 4 plugs drowned in it hence why it never started properly.then block and head problems to which extent it needed a new engine a bit like naiths ph1.discs and pads shot all engine mounts gone steering arms and ends worn to excess and off the top of my head that was it

....."A TRUELY LOVED AND CHERISHED CAR."

:eek:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i see your clio most days fella, and i definatly prefer that! if you do see me in a burgandy astra (V reg) give a wave!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah the bodywork was mint.the wheels were done a day before i got rid of it.the paint job on the roof bonnet mirrors and wheels before they were done again cost a fortune!!!