Hi all, Dave_T just saying hi to you all.
I'm an old fart that's just retired and living in Pembrokeshire with my first ever Clio.
After what seems a lifetime of driving mundane cars I decided to go backwards and buy a car that needs to be driven (cut my teeth on MK1 Golf GTi's back in the day).
Onto the car. It may be known on here as there was some Cliosport.net clobber in with the paperwork, SH54NUK? If anyone knows the car or previous owner please drop me a line.
It's an FF car (both cup packs) and appears to be quite track focused with coilovers, induction kit, cams, headwork etc as well as some aero bits. It's rapid for sure, see attached rolling road results.
Looking forward to simply enjoying it
I'm an old fart that's just retired and living in Pembrokeshire with my first ever Clio.
After what seems a lifetime of driving mundane cars I decided to go backwards and buy a car that needs to be driven (cut my teeth on MK1 Golf GTi's back in the day).
Onto the car. It may be known on here as there was some Cliosport.net clobber in with the paperwork, SH54NUK? If anyone knows the car or previous owner please drop me a line.
It's an FF car (both cup packs) and appears to be quite track focused with coilovers, induction kit, cams, headwork etc as well as some aero bits. It's rapid for sure, see attached rolling road results.
Looking forward to simply enjoying it