ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went down to renault this morning...

clio 172 black
I want a "clio" badge for my 172...

But the part they advised me on has got pins on it not adhesive backing!!!

This is the only one they have apparently... Anyone know a part number for the one with an adhesive backing?

Anyone bought this badge?

Thanks

Z4 Roadster
I assume the 'clio' badge they are referring to is for the tailgate, as that uses pins.

Don't think they'd have one without the pins, as all clio's have the clio badge on the boot and can't think of anywhere else they'd put one.

How about the mk3 clios?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
mk3 clios use 4 seperate badges (spereate C L I O) and are adhesive.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
the badge on the back of my 172 cup 03 plate are on pins :nono:

I thought he'd already established that.......

mk3 clio is...
05-3dr-f3q-s.jpg

I went down to Renault earlier. They have a 182 for £8995. I offered them £7995 but they wouldn't take it. b******s.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
ne1 else
?

There all with Pins.

The Clio badge on the right MK2 ph1/ph2/ph3 ALL use the same badge.

If your current car does nto have holes there then someone had removed the badge and had them filled in (very common).

Only way to resolve this is to buy a badge and cut the pins and stick it yourself.

1.8 8v RSi
they do have pin all of them.....trust me....u can cut em off and use an adhesive to stick it on(like i did on my mk one)