ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a country drive...

Beetle
...and ended up takin nearly 50 pics lol:eek: i know i only posted some last week but heres 8 of my favourites from today:cool: :D
fav9.jpg

fav8.jpg

fav2.jpg

fav7.jpg

fav3.jpg

fav4.jpg

fav1.jpg

fav5.jpg

she's a bit filthy now though:evil: :race:

Beetle
DutchRS said:
Looks a bit like the cotswolds... are you down in the south west somewhere?

Nice pics BTW!
nope, derbyshire mate, pics were taken in lea, holloway, and near wirksworth up a lane somewhere:)

Beetle
i really need to get some new plates made up i reckon, fronts looking a bit tatty:dapprove:

1.6 16v
Cool, i love country roads, good job i live in derbyshire isent it lol

Just cant drive clio at mo tho because of crash lol

Wicked pics dude, well done!

1.6 16v
Scott-16v! said:
which bit of derbyshire you from mate?

I am from allestree dude, just off the a6 road. i love driving on the country roads up in the derbyshire dales and stuff. Wish i had my car to do it tho lol

Where abouts you from dude? Are you on CruiseDerby? I am D15 SCG is my username!

Beetle
^lol, good observation joel:clown:
i'm from swanwick mate, its near alfreton, bout 5 mins from jct28 m1, nah not on cruisederby site mate, on enough forums as it is:eek:

1.6 16v
lol, mines well dirty at the mo but cant wash it because there is a 2 inch gap at the top of the passenger door lol, and it should be taken away today anyway lol

Beetle
lol oh yer i remember you now, did you manage to get any cctv footage? or is insurance sortin it all out for you?

1.6 16v
fook knows they were ment to call but still havent lol, what a surprise so if they dont calll soon i will try and get it.