ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

were are you all ?

Renault clio 1.2 RT
hey i live in liverpool and fancy seeing sum ppl like a meet for clios instead of merseycruise meets and northwestcruizin meets so are any of use from the north west i.e

liverpool
st.helens
manchester
southport
and so on ? ? ? ?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Check the 'Local Meetings' section mate, there'll be plenty of members your way and lots of chances to meet up.

There are normally Area Reps that organise these things, so find out who your's is and get them arranging!

Renault clio 1.2 RT
crosby thats close i am meetin a bird from ther :p ull ave to keep intouch let me know wen the meet is :p hopefully will be after i get me car fixed :(

Renault clio 1.2 RT
old swan u no just of the drive by the wetherspoons near old swan and broadgreen ? am always in warrington u ever go the monday nites up by the b and q
is ther ever any clio meets then?

Titanium F/F 182
Next NW meet is Saturday 24th of June. We are meeting at Lymm Services at 10pm then going on a midnight run through some of North Wales. Should be good. There is about 15 cars so far. Come along.

Vectra :(
Sokett said:
Next NW meet is Saturday 24th of June. We are meeting at Lymm Services at 10pm then going on a midnight run through some of North Wales. Should be good. There is about 15 cars so far. Come along.

I am thinking of coming on this providing i dont have to work, give me a chance to meet some of you as never been to a meet before and the welsh roads are super!

Titanium F/F 182
Lam7r said:
I am thinking of coming on this providing i dont have to work, give me a chance to meet some of you as never been to a meet before and the welsh roads are super!

Do it. Only my second meet but 1st driving one. Can't wait. Spare seat from St. Helens now if anybody is interested.

Maz

LY 200
Im from Warrignton just off J8 on M62 between Liverpool & Manchester .. welcome to cliosport .. look forward to seeing you at a meet :)

Vectra :(
harvey2k6clio1.2 said:
old swan u no just of the drive by the wetherspoons near old swan and broadgreen ? am always in warrington u ever go the monday nites up by the b and q
is ther ever any clio meets then?

b and q meets are cheshire cruise i think mate, not really my scene TBH

Renault clio 1.2 RT
well ide love to go but me car is buggerd as from thursday nite just gone me cam belt snapped and i am told me valves and pistens will be foocked maybe the head so its all striped down to check 2moz was quoted 100-150 for a new engine just like myn i am so gutted want me car back on the road:( if any1 has any helpfull info ide be gr8tfull