ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Were you here?

Renault Laguna Coupe
Possibly the greatest Cliosport meet of all time. It was a while ago:

brands-grid.jpg

I wasn't there, it looks cracking though. I've also not seen you on here for ages. How long ago did you sell the Vee ?

Renault Laguna Coupe
Hi mate! Kept the Vee for 18 months (sold it 4 years ago) - then got a Megane 225 F1 - kept that for almost 4 years!

Blimey, I can't believe you sold it that long ago. I loved it, I think you were one of the first on here to get a red mk2 ? I've got one now (blue mk1, which i've had for about 2.5 years)
It's been a long time since i've seen you on here !

Renault Laguna Coupe
Brands Hatch, 2002 I think, whilst the Clio Cup races were supporting the BTCC Series. We did a few parade laps during the lunch interval. I think we had 130 Clios that day. I am driving the red 172 reg T8 *** 3rd from the front on the right of the pic.

Suzuki Ignis
Was it the in thing to have fogs a'blazing back then?
Looks like an immense meet though.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'd love to be part of something like that :) and I think I said that when the pic was 1st posted many moons ago lol

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
That looks crazy! I want a V6 now looking at those two at the front.. :race:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols at the v6 on the right, fail with the fairy lights in the middle of the bumper!

Erm you do know you have fog lamps.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
8th Car down on the left = Me.

Hi Mike.

Good to hear from you.

172 cup
Looks pretty cool, similar to Dans parade lap this year at FCS in terms of volumes of CS members/cars on the track :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
We got the thick-end of £1000 out of that appeal if I remember rightly. I never did take the stickers off the car - it was still like that when I part-exed it for the Megane.

So thats who's it was!!!! The GF's next door heighbour had it a few years ago one weekend. He worked at a Renault garage (i'm now presuming Telford?) took it in PX. Even took her for a spin in it lol!!