ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WESTERHAM MEET 6TH APRIL

A silver Honda
Damn, the CSL and Exige, sexual motors :) All the clios looked sweet together, great turnout!

I got a few pics but i didn't realise i took them in raw, so i'll have to convert and resize them...meh

1.8 Civic EX
nice pics guys. thanks again to everyone for turning out in the bad weather. took plenty of pics for some HDR action, will sort them tomorrow and get them up.

thanks for all the pics of mine nick, good to catch up with you and sam again..

Turbos.
It was a great turnout, i was fully expecting for me, Dan and Nick to turn up in an empty car park so i was astonished to see rows of Clios all parked up!

Good to see some new faces, wish i could of stayed longer but promised the missus a trip to Bluewater!

P.S. Not enough CSL pics, farkin Clio fanboys!

182 has now gone!
Good pics.. Didnt stay to long as it was too cold..

Ollie has to take the exige back today.. :dapprove:
Was nice being driven around in it all weekend tho!!!

RS 172
Top meet Ryano. Cheers for the ride Mikey. In the car... :D.

^ Yeah we'll have to do a localish meet one day, maybe do those 6 roundabouts :D.

1.8 Civic EX
I'll get my pics up tonight...going to start uploading to photobucket in a bit once I've finished off the HDR's.

We did start at Asda Bugh Heath, were about 7 of us there, then we moved down to Westerham to meet the others. Don't worry tho, more local ones are in the pipeline.

1.8 Civic EX
lol just spotted this one of me on nicks photobucket...

Cliosportmeet0604080251024x768.jpg

just for clarification, i'm not blind, i have transition len's, lol look a right tool out in the snow with shades and i apear to have lost my left hand?!?!

BMW F31
pmsl. jeremy beadle?

ok that was a bit harsh lol, on the brighter side you do look amusing with shades on in the snow :D

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Some crackin pics there!

Was a big fan of the CSL. Not seen one in the flesh....very nice indeed.

Needless to say the traction control stayed on the whole day in the Exige.....didn't stop the arse end from breaking away on the roundabout just before gettin back on the M25 tho!!!

Im fairly sure i'll have it again in the summer tho.....:D

I tell thee what... I had DSC on and it did fap all when i pulled away out of the car park in the CSL lol did even less on a U turn on the way back lol...
Can't imagine what it'd be like with it off..

I watched you fly by a few times in the Exige and thought "f**k me he's brave in this weather" lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I tell thee what... I had DSC on and it did fap all when i pulled away out of the car park in the CSL lol did even less on a U turn on the way back lol...
Can't imagine what it'd be like with it off..

I watched you fly by a few times in the Exige and thought "f**k me he's brave in this weather" lol

Well it was actually fairly planted in a straight line....the aero kit helps more than people realise....you just have to be aware of standing water!

I didn't take any liberties on the bends tho....there is only so much bravery (stupidity?) you can have on semi slick tyres in the wet!

I also noticed how snow completely confuses traction control....:S

RS 172
So do you work for Lotus Ollie? If so, you should be able to get cut down rates, treat ya self to one without the scotish interior! :D

Turbos.
I was calming a semi on the exterior of the Exige but when Ollie left the door open i almost hurled. Does your client have a big ginger beard and tartan cap Ollie?

182 has now gone!
So do you work for Lotus Ollie? If so, you should be able to get cut down rates, treat ya self to one without the scotish interior! :D

If he can afford to buy himself one he can afford to buy one for me as well!!! lol :)

Even with the discount he gets, they are still too expensive :dapprove:

Clio sport 182
Dam thats 15 min away from me wish i had come now :( but i didnt want to risk taking my car down the lains were i live deffo be at the next 1 :)

1.8 Civic EX
here's a couple of mine. HDR's are uploading now...

what i woke up too, shortly followed by a mad cap mega convo on MSN to decide whether we should still continue with the meet...

P4060003.jpg

P4060029.jpg

The ASDA mini meet..where i skillfully avoided a snow ball travelling towards me at approxamitly the speed of sound

P4060006.jpg

At Westerham

P4060027.jpg

P4060012.jpg

P4060022.jpg

not puttting loads up as most are very simular to others...

and another robbed off nick's photobucket thats pretty cool

Cliosportmeet0604080671024x768.jpg

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I was calming a semi on the exterior of the Exige but when Ollie left the door open i almost hurled. Does your client have a big ginger beard and tartan cap Ollie?

:lolup: ...i suppose if he did it would be a suitable excuse for an interior like that!
But no....what he was going for was a modern take on the original series 1 Esprit.
He owns a rare white one(James Bond submarine style) which has that style interior so he wanted his Exige to match...:rolleyes:
Your reaction isn't much different to most peoples.....love the outside, hate the inside.:eek: